My buddy, Brendan Sage, has just moved from Chicago back to Boston for graduate school. Sage will be attending Boston College in the fall getting his Masters of Higher Education. As a recent recipient of a Boston College masters degree myself (in the much more difficult and esteemed program, Theological Studies), I am very proud of Brendan and would like to support him in his transition from
early retirement to grad school. First, I would like to congratulate the following individuals who have completed a graduate program before Sage:
Curtis Wells
Gregory Tarca
Brook Ott
Chrisitan P Commelin
Nelle Carty (my sister)
And a hearty congratulations to anyone else who has finished a program that I am forgetting.
I have started this blog in order to chronicle Sage's return to Boston, which will undoubtedly result hijinx and shenanigans. Be sure to check back in and see what whacky stories Brendan encounters.
No comments:
Post a Comment